Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tourism (2)


I should have posted this one several months ago, but as the more faithful followers of this blog know all too well, I'm constantly fighting my chronic laziness.
This said, I still remember with great fondness the nice meeting I had with fellow mail artists Antic Ham (South Korea), Francis Van Maele (Luxemburg, now living in Ireland) and Keiichi Nakamura (Japan).



Our rendez vous took place in Shin Okubo, an area near Shinjuku that's famous for being a sort of Little Korea, full of Korean restaurants, Korean shops, etc. Francis was afraid that Ham would be homesick away from her country and found a hotel in this area. Ah, the joys of traveling!... The main event took place in a Korean seedy eatery where we had the only possible kind of mail art congress: We got drunk.

No comments: